All information on this site is provided for informational purposes solely and should not be considered as recommendations. CERAVER makes no warranties, express or implied, and assumes no liability in connection with the use of this information. CERAVER is not responsible for the accuracy, errors, or omissions contained on this site. The ideas expressed reflect only the opinions of their authors, and not necessarily those of the companies affiliated with these authors. The user is solely responsible for the use of such information. The company reserves the right to modify the present terms and conditions at any time, in particular by updating this site. The information on this site may not be used in the management of an organization, whether or not it is for profit. Any action you may take as a result of the information or analysis on this site will be your responsibility. The site and the information published on it comply with the obligations in force relating to Medical Devices:
- Articles L.5213-3 and L.5213-4 of the Public Health Code relating to the advertising of Medical Devices at the price paid by the Health Insurance scheme.
- Order of September 24, 2012, amended by the Order of March 22, 2013, establishing the list of medical devices whose advertising is subject to prior authorization.
ARTICLE 1: SCOPE
The purpose of these terms and conditions describe the rules of CERAVER® making its website available to users and the rules for users’ access and use this website.
This website is intended to provide general information about CERAVER® and its medical devices. The information contained on the CERAVER® website is for information purposes solely and shall not be a substitute for professional medical advice and do not constitute a solicitation for the purchase of products or services.
ARTICLE 2: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The contents of the CERAVER® website are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. Any copy, reproduction, distribution of part or all of the content of the CERAVER® website by any process is prohibited, except a single copy on a single computer and reserved for the exclusive private use of the copier. Any other reproduction must be expressly requested beforehand in writing and signed by CERAVER®.
The information and images contained on this website are protected by the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code relating to copyright. Logos are trademarks registered by CERAVER® and are also protected by the Intellectual Property Code.
ARTICLE 3: UPDATING THE WEBSITE CONTENT
CERAVER® may remove, modify or suspend any content from the website without notice, including any product, at any time. Such content is made available without any warranty, express or implied, of any kind, and therefore such modifications shall not give rise to any right to compensation.
CERAVER® may impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Website.
ARTICLE 4: USE OF THE DOCUMENTS
None of the materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, published, downloaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, except as follows:
- You may download one copy of the documents only for your personal use for non-commercial purposes provided that you respect the copyright as set out in the Intellectual Property Code. Modification of these documents or their use for any other purpose constitutes an infringement of the copyrights held by the company. If you use this website, you may not use these materials on any other website or in a networked computer environment.
- If you choose to download material from this site, CERAVER® grants you a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use the Software (including the files, images incorporated therein, and accompanying data). CERAVER® does not transfer to you any ownership rights in the Software and accompanying materials. You own the media on which the Software is recorded, but CERAVER® retains full and complete ownership and intellectual property rights thereto. You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, disassemble or reduce the Software in any way to a usable form.
ARTICLE 5: ELECTRONIC MAIL
In order to correspond with CERAVER® by e-mail, Internet users will have to fill out the electronic forms available on the CERAVER® website. Replies made by CERAVER® to e-mails will not be assimilated or will not constitute proof of the exercise of an advertising, promotional or commercial activity in the territory of the country of destination of the replies.
ARTICLE 6: LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
CERAVER® cannot be held liable in the event of contamination of the computer equipment of Internet users resulting from the propagation of a virus or other computer infections.
Except in the event of gross or intentional negligence, under no circumstances may CERAVER®, its employees, suppliers or third parties mentioned in this site be held liable, under an action in contract, tort or any other action, for any direct or indirect damage, incident or accessory, or of any nature whatsoever or for any prejudice, in particular of a financial or commercial nature, resulting from the use of this site or any information obtained from this site.
CERAVER® declines all responsibility for the information, materials and software on sites linked by hypertext link to the CERAVER® site.
ARTICLE 7: PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
By browsing the Website and in particular by filling in the online forms, CERAVER® collects the personal data of Internet users necessary to give you access to the Website and its content and/or to answer your questions. In accordance with the provisions of Article 34 of the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you.
ARTICLE 8: INFORMATION ON THE SITE EDITOR
- LES LABORATOIRES OSTEAL MEDICAL
Trade Name : CERAVER
69 Rue de la Belle Etoile
95957 ROISSY CDG CEDEX
Phone : +33 1 48 63 88 63
SA with a capital of : 1, 468, 280 €
N° SIRET : 339 487 969 00042 – RCS PONTOISE
N°TVA Intra-community: FR03 339 487 969
Sales Manager : Frédéric JOSE
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- SITE HOST
SAS with capital of : 10, 069, 020 €
RCS Lille Métropole 424761 41900045
Code APE 2620Z
N° TVA : FR 22 424 761 419
Head office : 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
ARTICLE 9: JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
In case of conflict, exclusive jurisdiction is given to the “Cour de Pontoise”
Last Updating : 2020-11-26