What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement. Cookies data storage will be deleted after one year.
What type of cookies do we use ?
- Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats.
- Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, which pages of the website have been visited… etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
- Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website.
- Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
- Click on the decline link to prevent us from using non-essential cookies. However, you should be aware that many features of our website depend on these tools to improve presentation and performance. Removing these cookies may therefore make browsing the site less efficient and enjoyable.